lundi 13 février 2012

Settling in the Ashram

The group karma was great today, passing logs of  wood from the forest to the kitchen! wonderful! I spoke to a lovely japanese lady who's here with her son doing yoga! she tecahes children in Japan.  The ashram is very sociable, lots of travellers chatting about where they are coming from , or going to.Everybody here seems to be on panchakarma. a 14 days  ayurvedic detoxification oneself. So many options in india it is bamboozling. So one afternoon, I sat down to meditate. I had a tingling sensation on my left hand so I thought oh, what does that mean? After continual tingling, itching, I opened my eyes – a mosquito was biting me!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.