dimanche 15 septembre 2013

Do you experience anxiety, stress, depression, insomnia? Meet morning Uddiyana Bhanda !


I woke up just before 6am. I have taken to the habit of opening wide the doors which open on to a small balcony. I lie back down in bed, warm under the covers. I can see the stars shining in the dark sky. I do Uddiyana Banda upward flying force, a good 20 to thirty times, and a 5 element visualisation relaxation, opening my eyes every now and again to keep an eye on the stars. 
Why am I telling you this? If you experience anxiety, depression, emotional imbalance, insomnia? ..If so,  Uddiyana bhanda is a wonderful tool. The stomach, the "2nd brain" will thank you for it.
Later in the morning as I walk to the Laundry, a small girl giggles on the street. She «hides» bedind a lamp-post on her grandmother. Her 2 shoulders and feet clearly jutting out. She giggles. This warms the bottom of my heart and perhaps my stomach , I smile deeply. 
I look forward to practicing together!
Tracey
Yoga in English
Lundi 20h - 21h15
à Keep A Breast, 23 rue du Ruat, 33000, Bordeaux

Mercredi 8h30-9h45 et 19h-20h15
au Centre d’animation St Pierre, 4 rue du Mulet, 33000, Bordeaux

Cours d’essai : 5/Cours à l’unité : 15/Carte 10 séances : 130 Inscription à l'année : 340 € 








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.