vendredi 10 février 2012

Rickshaw ride early morning



Luggage, customs , toilet where I namaste, om and pray for a safe, inspiring journey(thanks sati). There are many ways of getting to mysore-decided to go for the easy quick option and take a taxi. I felt a little guilty taking the “easy” way but I thought why suffer? I had been travelling for 2 days, and a taxi paid here will support the local economy. So guilt free, sure of a win win situation, though, still a little fearful for my life I got into the taxi. He stopped at one stage for tea asking me if I wanted one. I declined at first, and then thought when in rome, so I had my first mini paper cup of the sweetest of sweet chai tea at 6 am on the road to Mysore. As we drove into Mysore the sun, brighter than the sun I knew at home rose majestically from the surrounding mountains. Music is blaring everywhere, not soft gentle mantras but all sorts of bollywood, hindi type clinging clanging. I have arrived in Bollywood.Namaste :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.